Bag-in Bag-out and Side Access
Quality – Integrity – Reliability
BIBO and Side Access
- Containment housings typically used on critical processes for the removal of dangerous airborne particulates and gases.
- Either type allows removal of the filters and absorbers from the side of the unit. Internal access is not required. This provides a very compact configuration when compared to conventional Walk-In filtration systems.
- The Bag-In/Bag-Out version allows the removal and disposal of contaminated filters and absorbers using a polyethylene bag eliminating direct contact with service personnel.
- Either configuration can be provided with gasket filter or gel seal interfaces.
- Stainless Steel construction is standard. Other materials are available.
Give Us A Call Today!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.